From Classic Console Upscaler wiki
Revision as of 18:55, 12 January 2010 by Artemio
- Arcade switching power supply or ATX power supply.
- JAMMA harness.
- Video converter from RGB to desired output (An XRGB-3 or other upscan converter can be used).
- Audio attenuation circuit or Speaker.
- Controller ports and controllers.
- Enclosure to hold it all together.
Some extra details that can be added to the SuperGUN are:
- Fuses on power lines.
- Potentiometers to regulate RGB signals.
- JAMMA+ harness for games that have more buttons. Typically a kick harness.